08 December 2018

MOĆ VEŠTICA 08.12.2018. Svaki drugi Srbin nema žuti prsluk






Morrissey - Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville) (BMG) - Low in High School (Deluxe Edition)
Hot 8 Brass Band - Love Will Tear Us Apart (Tru Thoughts) - Tru Thoughts 2018
Cat Power - What The World Needs Now (Matador)
The Wailers - And I Love Her (Island)
Insecure Men - A Rainy Night in Soho (Self-released) - Karaoke for One: Vol. 1
Dean Wareham & Cheval Sombre - Wayfaring Stranger (Double Feature) - Dean Wareham vs. Cheval Sombre
Carla dal Forno - Summertime Sadness (Self-released) - Top Of The Pops

Morrissey - I Bury the Living  (BMG) - Low in High School (Deluxe Edition)
Oasis - I Am The Walrus (Live at Glasgow Cathouse June '94) (Creation) - Cigarettes & Alcohol EP

Little Simz - 101 FM  (Age 101)
Fernando Yvosky - Estoy Viviendo (Soul Jazz) - VENEZUELA 70 Vol.2 - Cosmic Visions of a Latin American Earth: Venezuelan Rock In the 1970s & Beyond CD1

Tamino - Sun May Shine  (Arts & Crafts) - Amir
Unreqvited - Dreamscape  (Northern Silence) - Mosaic I: l'amour et l'ardeur
Preacherman - Tell Me Why  (Luaka Bop) - Universal Philosophy: Preacherman Plays T.J. Hustlers Greatest Hits

Super Furry Animals - Wherever I Lay My Phone (That's My Home) (Live at SFA Mash Up the CIA, 20/12/1999) (Strangetown) - Super Furry Animals at the B.B.C.
Neneh Cherry - Natural Skin Deep  (Smalltown Supersound) - Broken Politics
Borghesia - Ljubljana spi (Moon Lee) - Proti kapitulaciji

Juanito Valderama - Saeta a Granada

Suede - My Dark Star  (Nude) - Stay Together EP

Part Chimp - FTG  (Chart Pimp) - Cheap Thriller
The Prince Karma - Later Bitches  (Ultra)
Soap & Skin - Italy  (PIAS) - From Gas to Solid / You Are My Friend
Ricardo Villalobos  - Wispa (Pressure Trax) - Silent
Julia Holter - I Shall Love 2  (Domino) - Aviary

Swans - Mona Lisa, Mother Earth (Uni) - The Burning World
La Fille de la côte - Plage des dames  (Differ-Ant) - Le Deuxième soir non plus
The Make-Up - Free Arthur Lee  (K)
Ladytron - Far from Home   (Self-released)

Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road (Columbia)
This Mortal Coil - itter (4AD) - Blood
Algiers - Walk Like A Panther (Uniform Remix) (Matador)
Idris Ackamoor & The Pyramids - Message to my People (Strut) - An Angel Fell
The Orielles - Bobbi's Second World (Heavenly) - Bobbi's Second World

Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind (B1)
Micah P. Hinson - Small Spaces (Full Time Hobby) - When I Shoot At You With Arrows, I Will Shoot To Destroy You
Grimes, Hana - We Appreciate Power  (4AD)
Yoko Ono - Hell In Paradise (Chimera) - Warzone

Hen Ogledd feat. Richard Dawson & Rhodri Davies - Sky Burial (Weird World) - Mogic
The Decemberists - Traveling On  (Capitol)
Vytas Brenner - Gavilan  (Soul Jazz) - VENEZUELA 70 Vol.2 - Cosmic Visions of a Latin American Earth: Venezuelan Rock In the 1970s & Beyond
The KVB - On My Skin  (Invada) - Only Now Forever

This Mortal Coil - I Come and Stand at Every Door  (4AD) - Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment